Aquire Certificated Engineers for UKAS Accredited Testing
Working on the London Underground LUL, Overground, DLR & Tramlink assets is complex in nature, plus accessing and completing such works requires careful planning, therefore it is paramount to employ a company such as HTA who can competently fulfil all requirements.
HTA are RISQS accredited, Multi-Skilled Engineers competently carrying out inspections to a variety of LUL & London Rail Assets for 25 years. This includes Confined Space Inspections, Concrete, Steel & Masonry and ICORR Paint Investigations.
Maximise projects & minimise problems
employ HTA ICI Certificated Engineers
with 25 years of Multi-Skilled Asset Testing
UKAS Testing to include:
HARDENED CONCRTET TESTING
- Covermeter Surveys
- Half-Cell Potential Surveys (Corrosion)
- Depth of Carbonation Surveys
- Extraction of Concrete Dust Samples
- Extraction of Concrete Core Samples
- PTSI Sampling of Tendon Grout
Typical tests being carried out on extracted dust samples are Chloride / Sulfate / Alcali / Cement Content Determination. On retrieved cores Compressive Strength Determination and Petrographic Analysis.
Other tests available upon request.
Further Tests Awaiting UKAS Accreditation
HARDENED CONCRETE TESTING
- Visual Surveys
- Delimitation Surveys aka Hammer Tap Surveys
- Resistivity Surveys
- Rebound Hammer aka Schmidt Hammer Testing
- Slip Resistance Testing
- Tensile Load Testing to fixings
- Tensile Bond / Adhesion Testing
- Screed Testing aka BRE Drop Hammer Test
- Sampling of Bricks
- Sampling of Hardened Mortar
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.