Steel (Metal) Structures & Elements
HTA use the latest NDT technology and inspection techniques to determine the condition of metal elements in structures. All backed up with over 30 years of experience.
Access is the primary concern when it comes to these inspections due to the location of these structures often being on railways, next to water and generally at height for example lighting masts. Therefore HTA ensure the engineers are IPAF and PASMA accredited for height and RYA DEFRA for working in and near water.
Steel & Metal Elements
The main concerns when inspection a metal structure and elements are the following:
- Ultrasonic technology - Loss of Section 'Corrosion'
- Weld Testing - MPI and dye penetration
- Deformation - bending and warping due to stress and strain
- Impact Damage - determination of severity and extent of damage
- Missing & Defective Elements - determine presence, condition & fit for purpose
Mast Inspections at Heathrow Airport
Get Definitive Answers not Guesswork
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.